We offer four single blade adjustable length soap cutters with different characteristics and range of applications.
All our soap cutting machines have been designed to cut continuously extruded billets (soap bars) from 8 to 1000 mm. The cutting length can be changed easily and immediately on the touch panel while the unit is in operation.
Our soap cutters are recommended for cutting:
- Very long soap billets required for multi-cavity "flashstamping" soap presses
- Unstamped thick laundry soaps
- Soap billets printed in the center of top or side
- Hard, soft, sticky products such as syndet bars and rim-blocks
- Short and thin soap billets for hotel soap applications
Flashstamping soap presses utilize long soap billets which can cause bridging problems when recycled back to the plodder. The "recycle mode", when actuated, cuts short soap bars for recycle, eliminating bridging.
Unicut is an electro-pneumatic soap cutter suitable for low capacity lines.
Savoncut/e and Savoncut/eS are mechanical-electronic soap cutters designed for medium to high speed lines. The synchronized cut is vertical even in case of billets extruded at high speeds.
Easycut is a fully electronic soap cutter suitable for any line speed. An innovative new design with a rotating blade assures very accurate cuts for high-speed operations.
- Top centered printing device
- Two or four side embossing rollers
- Dual lane versions
- "Hot Blade Kit" for sticky products